Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Of Tenuous Relevance...

I was going to save this post till Thursday, but my previous rant is weighing on my conscience and no doubt I'll think of something different in a couple of days. Anyway, here is a (IMO) really cool picture from the Cassini Probe around Saturn:



The picture is of the moon Janus in the foreground, Saturn's Rings behind, and the moon Titan in the background. So, where's the relevance? Well, apart from it being a great image and my having an Astrodynamics Masters, my first WoW Paladin (and indeed first character) was named Janus. I unfortunately lost the name some months into the game because of an ill advised bout of frustration and account cancellation, but I'll always think of that Paladin as Janus.

Other Images from Cassini can be found here, they're weel worth a look if you enjoy that sort of thing.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP