Saturday, August 15, 2009

Milking Lore.



Holy Cow, Lighthoof, DivineSteak... I think you guys can make up your own puns ;).

Original Screenshot from Firelight's Ret Paladin Blog (mate, where have you gone?)

---

Do Want! It'd be hilarious if legions of fans turned up to Blizzcon with these shirts.

More Tauren Paladin images on google. I particularly like the Lawbringer-clad Tauren who looks set to burst into a rendition of 'Peanut Butter Jelly Time'.

---

Moar Puns!

Bovinity
Dairy Storm
Cowstrader Strike
Meatediction
Horseradish of the Righteous
Sirloin of Command

3 comments:

Pangoria Fallstar 16/08/2009, 07:51  

Beef Retribution

Heywood Djiblomi 16/08/2009, 20:18  

I'm reserving Piousangus. Say it out loud. Has a nice flow to it.

Alex - aka Firelight 24/08/2009, 21:18  

If that wasnt me predicting the future I dont know what was!!! ^_^

I'm here mate! :)

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP