Saturday, August 15, 2009

Milking Lore.

Holy Cow, Lighthoof, DivineSteak... I think you guys can make up your own puns ;).

Original Screenshot from Firelight's Ret Paladin Blog (mate, where have you gone?)


Do Want! It'd be hilarious if legions of fans turned up to Blizzcon with these shirts.

More Tauren Paladin images on google. I particularly like the Lawbringer-clad Tauren who looks set to burst into a rendition of 'Peanut Butter Jelly Time'.


Moar Puns!

Dairy Storm
Cowstrader Strike
Horseradish of the Righteous
Sirloin of Command


Pangoria Fallstar 16/08/2009, 07:51  

Beef Retribution

Refractor 16/08/2009, 20:18  

I'm reserving Piousangus. Say it out loud. Has a nice flow to it.

Alex - aka Firelight 24/08/2009, 21:18  

If that wasnt me predicting the future I dont know what was!!! ^_^

I'm here mate! :)

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by 2008

Back to TOP