Tuesday, August 05, 2008

A Couple of Thank-you's.

Just a quick post today to say thanks.

The first one goes to Alex at Retribution for his immense help in crafting me a Red Belt of Battle - I owe you one mate. Jana is now only 14 Hit Rating off the 9% Hit Cap, which should be made up by the next Violet Signet upgrade and Surefooted enchant. Plenty more upgrades still to go for her but I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel in terms of reasonable Kara and pre-Kara gear.

The other one goes out to Blizzard, for reasons I hope to make clear at some point tomorrow. I say tomorrow because it's unlikely that 2GB can be downloaded by my connection before I go to bed this evening ;).

1 comments:

Alex - aka Firelight 06/08/2008, 14:59  

No worries dude!

Hope you enjoy it!!

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP