Well, that's interesting. MMO-Champion are reporting that there's a new patch due this week, 3.0.9. Boubouille has already extracted the Spell, Talent and Glyph info and they amount to quite a few for most classes. Old time players will laugh at at least one Paladin change ;). See the following link for the full changelog.
MMO-Champion - Patch 3.0.9 on live servers this week.
Here are the extent of the documentable Paladin changes (i.e. those that have been datamined or are in the patch notes):
* The duration on all Seals has been increased to 30 minutes and can no longer dispelled.
* Divine Plea: The amount healed by your spells is reduced by 50% (up from 20%) but the effect can no longer be dispelled.
* Sanctified Seals: This talent no longer affects dispel resistance, but continues to affect crit chance.
* Glyph of Holy Light -- Your Holy Light grants 10% of its heal amount to up to 5 friendly targets within 8 yards of the initial target. (Down from 20 yards, Tooltip text fix, was already hotfixed to 8 yards in game)
* Glyph of Seal of Righteousness -- Increases the damage done by Seal of Righteousness by 10%. (Old - Reduces the cost of your Judgement spells by 10% while Seal of Righteousness is active.) (Source)
30 minute undispellable Seals... you have no idea how long people have been asking for this. Ironically it's something of a PvP nerf for Ret due to the 3/3 Stoicism 2/3 Sanctified Seals setup, but a pretty big buff to Holy and Prot. Sanctified has obviously had its Seal undispellability component removed, and I'd expect Sanctified Seals to gain a further change in 3.1. In 3.0.9 it will be just another '1 talent point for 1 crit', pretty uninspired and a clone of Conviction. Exactly what we will see remains to be, well, seen.
The Divine Plea -50% healing change is in, but the effect is no longer dispellable. This is pretty big balance-wise for PvP and PvE, but in PvP you will now have 100% control over when to pop it and when to get rid of it (via a /cancelaura macro). A Priest or Shaman purging your DP is no longer an issue.
Finally the Glyph of SoR gives a flat damage increase to SoR. The guys at EJ are probably going to go over this one with a fine tooth comb, but right now it's a buff for Holy Soloing and some tanking situations, though Prot would probably prefer to use Seal of Vengeance and hence the SoV Glyph which gives 10 Expertise.
So, quite a few significant changes in this minor patch. We may well get it tomorrow/Wednesday, or it may spend some time on the PTR first. The reaction, especially from Mages and Rogues, should be fun.