New patch news for Paladins:
* Greater Blessing of Sanctuary now gives the target 2% of maximum displayed mana when the target blocks, parries, or dodges a melee attack.
* Judgements of the Pure was moved from Tier 10 to Tier 9.
* Sacred Cleansing was moved from Tier 9 to Tier 8.
* Enlightened Judgements was moved from Tier 9 to Tier 10.
* Infusion of Light was moved from Tier 8 to Tier 10.
* Blessed Hands now reduces the mana cost of Hand of Freedom, Hand of Sacrifice and Hand of Salvation by 15/30%, increases the effectiveness of Hand of Salvation by 50% and the effectiveness of Hand of Sacrifice by an additional 5/10%.
* Aura Mastery now causes your Concentration Aura to make all affected targets immune to Silence and Interrupt effects and improve the effect of all other auras by 100%. [This has a 2 minute cooldown, 10 second duration]
* Guarded by the Light got an additional effect - In addition, your Divine Plea spell is 50/100% less likely to be dispelled.
* [Undocumented] Divine Guardian has been removed. [Divine Guardian was the talent which increased Divine Sacrifice returns and the amount of damage absorbed by Sacred Shield]
* Sanctified Seals was renamed to Sanctity of Battle, now Increases your chance to critically hit with all spells and attacks by 1/2/3% and increases the damage caused by Exorcism and Crusader Strike by 5/10/15%.
These are essentially the changes announced in the last patch notes update. That's a lot of talent shuffling for deep holy (one presumes to make holy-PvP talents less reachable with Divine Purpose... unfortunately they also gutted the usefulness of said talents) and the new version of Sanctified Seals which increases Exorcism and CS damage (w00t, more burst damage to be nerfed). Nothing really new except that Blessed Hands reduces Hand mana costs. Whoop-de-****ing-do.
Tankadins may also be interested in the new Blood Draining enchantment:
Enchant Weapon - Blood Draining *New* - Permanently enchants your weapon to sometimes grant Blood Reserve when striking an enemy or inflicting damage with bleed attacks. When you fall below 35% health, Blood Reserve restores 1750 to 2250 health. This enchantment requires the wielder is at least level 75.
How well this interacts with Ardent Defender remains to be seen.