Saturday, May 09, 2009

Completing the Argent Tournament.

Burning the midnight oil, I finally complete the current stage of the Argent Tournament grind, Exalted Champion of the Horde:



which gains me the title I think most apt for my Blood Knight Paladin:



It's not a world first, nor even a server first. But it's something I've been looking forward to for a while. Now it's just 30 days until I reach 250 tokens for the Argent Hippogryph, unless I spend it on some of the land mounts first.

Back to the Lemsip.

3 comments:

Klepsacovic 09/05/2009, 06:00  

Wow. Congratulations. I've probably missed 3/4 of the days since it started; I'm bad at dailies.

Alex - aka Firelight 13/05/2009, 13:47  

Grats mate! I really cant see how people got these done so quick.

I got mine fast and I did the dailys every day since release, but i know of 2/3 people now who got this done a day or 2 before me?

Suicidal Zebra 13/05/2009, 19:06  

The dailies for the Aspirant quests have been a little buggy. Sometimes you can get the 'Blade Fit for a Champion' quest twice in one day, I think related to completing Champion status with one faction and then signing up with another (though that only account for 8 of 12 extra in my account).

Do this 5 times, you get 10 more Aspirant Seals, and thus finish the grind 2 days 'early'.

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP