Friday, December 05, 2008

*Attempts to cast Resurrection on Freezer*

In random real-life news, my freezer just died after being on what appears, in retrospect, to have been its last legs for the past week. According to the engineer getting replacement parts for one 10 years old would cost far more than a totally new one, which in today's increasingly disposable society I can readily believe.

It's not the ideal time, but it could be worse. It could have been during mid-summer, or a couple of weeks from now, but it's going to be around 3-4 days before anything starts to go off and there's plenty of time before the pre-Christmas madness.

So, why is this topical for a WoW-Blog? Well, it's my WoW-Blog for a start, but it also means that I'll probably have to continue to defer my purchase of Wrath for a bit. Because I'll be very much out of the loop with regards to WoW and my own experiences becoming continually less relevant I'm considering stopping blogging, for a little while at least.

I've got one more post on Libram's and Meta Gems due at some point this weekend, but don't be too surprised if you don't see much in this space after that ;).

Anyway, this post if a bit of a downer, so here is a cool astronomy link:

Smiley Face in the Sky.

2 comments:

Merlot 05/12/2008, 17:22  

Awful luck on the freezer mate :( I hope you can find a way to get Wrath soon and get back blogging.

Tom 08/12/2008, 16:11  

I'll put up my offer again... put a donation link on your blog, I'll gladly put in a few bucks, I'm sure others will as well.

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP