Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend Activities.

This weekend, I mostly did:

1) Elder Tracking. Still some of the Northrend dungeons to go. Hopefully they will turn up as Heroic Dailies over the holiday.

2) Random achievement completion. Having wiped on Skaldi's gauntlet event in Heroic Utgarde Pinnacle three times we got our crap together and completed the criteria for Lodi Dodi We Loves the Skadi and My Girl Loves to Skadi All the Time. Kings Bane and On The Rocks were similarly completed without too much difficulty in UP and UK respectively. I'm tempted to say those achievements should be tweaked a little given that three of the five party members were newbies to these instances.

3) The odd old-world quest. Now that the quest completion requirements for Loremaster have been reduced and I'm only 150 off 3000 Quests it's about time I pushed on to get them. Still plenty to go with the Loremaster (150+ in Kalimdor at least) but it shouldn't be too long before I hit 3000. It's worth noting that the Elder quests count towards your 3000, but not. the Loremaster quests.

4) Trying the new Wintersgrasp, which put me in mind of



5) Spent the rest of the weekend listening to 1980's and 90's cartoon themes. I'm a sucker for nostalgia, and tbh I genuinely think they were better than today's anime-esq dross.

ASIDE: I hope the Love Fool in Naxx is easy to get to, otherwise I can see the Valentines achievement being a real PITA.

1 comments:

Alex - aka Firelight 26/01/2009, 21:43  

Wow i loved that show!!!

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP