Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Paladin - 3.0 Need to Know.

Well, as you should all be aware Patch 3.0.2 will hit the servers tonight in the US, and on Wednesday morning in Europe. I was going to post the full Paladin patch notes but you'll probably see 100 and 1 links to them over the next few days. Instead I'll link you to a movie created by Invisusira, creator of the 'Kitten Rescue' series of Tankadin movies (and more besides) and commentator at large on the Maintankadin forums, describing the mechanic changes and new skills available. And it's got sound!



(Direct Link)

The Build is an earlier one than the current PTR but it's the best source I've found to convey the information in a way that is easy to consume. At some point I'll do a write-up of the undocumented changes in Patch 3.0.2 (though I need to know the full documented notes first) but if there is anything you come across over the next few or weeks which is confusing either drop me an e-mail or post comments and I'll endeavour to do what I can to answer any questions you may have.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP