Thursday, June 05, 2008

Random Thursday Thoughts

  • God, Big Brother is back on. And again Channel 4 have outdone themselves, a more obscene band of egocentrics, freaks and nutters would be difficult to find this side of a Bingo Hall entrance. Plus, some new 'features' such as a solitary confinement room make this a great recipe for contestants going postal. /golfclap
  • I hate the muscle ache you get after going to the gym for the first time in a month. It makes me walk like John Wayne and move like I'm perpetually dancing the robot. There's gotta be a better way to lose weight and stay fit.
  • No idea why, but I also dislike driving. My sister loves it, mum used to enthuse over the supposed freedom it gives you, but I just find it as an immense drain on resources and an exercise in keeping a stranglehold on my paranoia.
  • Damn Amazon.co.uk, they've put the release date for Jhegaala a full 2 months after that of Amazon.com.
  • Thank goodness Clinton has finally thrown in the towel and the Democratic Party can get on with campaigning for the Presidential Election. I hope that Clinton will throw her support behind Obama without needing to be picked as VP, but I fear that she is too divisive a figure now to feature positively for the Democrats going toward November.
  • A Sense of Scale can be a truly humbling thing.
  • 0 comments:

      © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP